WELCOME TO KITTIWAKE COTTAGE
KIttiwake will re-open on the 12th of April and we are looking forward to welcoming you all back
Take care everyone
Kate & Phil
We’ve had a lovely time here in this charming cosy cottage. Most of all enjoyed walking to Start Point then coming home to a stress-free zone here in Kittiwake Cottage.
Ben & Stuart
We are Business Members of the South West Coast Path Association & support the work they do to protect & promote the South West Coast Path.
A luxury self catering holiday cottage providing quality accommodation in East Prawle, close to the South West Coastal Path, in the beautiful South Hams area of South Devon.
Kittiwake is a semi-detached, mid 19th century, whitewashed fisherman's cottage with excellent views over the valley to the sea.
The cottage is well equipped, comfortably furnished and tastefully decorated in tranquil seaside colours. Kittiwake has a double bedroom and an attic room with two singles or a comfortable king-size bed. There's a lounge with log burner, well-equipped kitchen, small dining room, bathroom and private garden. The cottage is light and airy - cool in summer and cosy in winter. See The Cottage page for further information.
Kittiwake Cottage lies on the seaward side of the village green. Situated half a mile from the coast, near Prawle Point. East Prawle is the most southerly village in Devon with a seasonal shop, delicious café (closed in winter) and a good pub. See The Village page for more details.
East Prawle lies within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and this coastal preservation area boasts stunning scenery, with excellent beaches. It offers great walking, water sports, bird watching and wildlife all within easy reach of the cottage. See our Out & About page for information on what there is to see and do.
Each year, between 30% and 50% of our bookings are from previous clients. See Guest Comments to read what they say about their holidays.
- Sleeps 4 people in comfort with a cot and camp bed available for additional children.
- Period cottage with sea views, private garden and log burner.
- Excellent holiday location at any time of year
- Free wifi for guests
- Equally suited for an active holiday, a family beach holiday, or a romantic break for two.
- Located in the most southerly village in Devon with a great pub, seasonal shop & café.
- Beautiful beaches and the South West Coastal Path within walking distance.
- Weekly lets all year and short breaks between November and the end of March.
- Adult dogs welcomed by prior arrangement.